Monday 28 July 2014

[Ad] Korean D-Perm by 99PERCENTSTUDIO

Happy long weekend! While you guys were enjoying the weekends, I've been spending most of my time at the job interview. Still keeping it a little secret to what I am in for because I don't want to jinx it? I know I still have many travel posts to write about but I just had to squeeze in 1 post about my new hair sponsor, 99percenthairstudio. Thank you Jaron & Fion for allowing me to join the family, extremely delighted to.

I am not someone who actually spends alot of time taking care of my hair (don't even comb/blowdry it after shower) and it has always been the same style for the past few years? Previously, I did not have any specific hair stylist or salons I would go to but thankfully, now I have them!
Looking extremely tired because I stayed up for the World Cup Finals the night before. 

The problem about my hair was that it was always too FLAT and it takes a whole lot of effort to curl. Been dying my hair with off the shelf dyes that resulted in uneven hair color.

When I first met Jaron, he could rectify this problem immediately and I swear I did not even tell him what problem I was frustrated with.
He started by chopping of my hair and layered it accordingly to my face shape. 

A few snips away, my dried hair ends were gone. Le Hair looks healthy again!


In recent trends, it is seen that most celebrities even Kate Middleton has been photographed with natural curly waves. 

                     

In order to achieve such natural curls, people often think its difficult as it takes a lengthy time and a good curling tong. However, with the introduction of Korean Digital Perm, you can easily achieve this look. Bid Good-bye to straight hair!

Traditional perming techniques has died off . No more damaging hair solutions and long hours of waiting in the salon. 



The main difference of D-Perm was that IT DOES NOT HARM THE HAIR.
Jaron uses a mild solution before rolling up the hair with hot rods. Each roller is connected to the machine which digitally controls the heat. After 6-10 minutes, I was done.

They rinsed the chemical off my hair and give me a short treatment to make sure my hair was not damaged. Jaron made sure my hair roots were dry before applying a little hair serum.

 

Most amazing part was when he brought the Easy Curl (above) out.



In case, you don't know how it works.
You fit it into the edge of the hair dryer and it will start curling your hair either inwards or outwards. WAY QUICKER than twirling the hair and blowing it at the same time.

Minutes later..

I IZ HAVE SOFT CURLS!! Love love how loose the waves were.
Finally, he applied styling products to complete the whole process.

Camwhore time.


I couldn't dye my hair on the same day because the chemicals will be too damaging to my hair. 
So pardon the uneven hair colour.


I'm in LOVEEEEE!


Thank you Jaron for making my hair feel alive again!

Easycurl ($29.90) and hair products from 99percenthairstudio

In case if you are wondering if it requires alot of maintenance to have such natural waves everyday, fret not because you can simply twirl your hair after applying the serum and let it air-dry. 
Of course, with the easy curl will give an overall better outlook.

Instead of spending the usual 4-6 hours in the salon to achieve curls, you can try out the Korean Digital Perm at 99PERCENTSTUDIO. 

Prices range depending on the length of your hair but if you have any inquiries, feel free to make an appointment or call in to ask. Fortunately, their prices for different services are really affordable compared to other salons.
They have 2 branches currently but I visited the Haji Lane branch because it was more convenient for me.

1) 99 PERCENT STUDIO
40 Haji Lane
#01-01
Tel: 63963667

2)99 PERCENT STUDIO
42 East Coast Rd
MODA
#01-03
Tel: 67027062

Follow @99percenthairstudio on instagram to view more of their hair styles & dye jobs.
Either way, you can read personal reviews from customers at Beautyundercover.
Can't wait to give my hair some new colors next month!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment