Thursday 6 June 2013

ill

Down with stomach flu :( I guess I have been eating too much junk recently.

I spent the entire day yesterday at home sleeping. But, on the brighter side, I got myself a 2 day MC!

Don't know why I caught the fever out of a sudden either, I was fine on tuesday night after my workout with Charlotte and Sherena. Middle of the night, I woke up to a sharp pain from my stomach and started shivering.

Anyway! Pictures before our class started because we were early birds!

IMG_0518 IMG_0564 IMG_0565 IMG_0566 IMG_0567

IMG_0568  IMG_0572 IMG_0578 IMG_0589

We were all exhausted after class because the teacher tried a whole new routine

Today its 6th of june!! which means it's jay chou's concert tonight!! So excited because its my first time watching him live. He is so charming when he sings and plays the piano at the same time! Having a fever won't stop me from going because the ticket was pricey.

I also bought myself a new semi pro camera so I hope the pictures will turn out good .:)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment