Friday 14 June 2013

Internship

20130615-002725.jpg

This is me, just waiting for time to tick by slowly before 6pm.
I still have 3.5 months to go and I am so sick and tired of an office job already.
Seriously. Totally regretted not going for the cabin crew interview because I sacrifice it for someone who meant so much to me in the past, but totally worthless now.
Sigh. I guess we can never regret because at one point of time, it was what we wanted, right?

The past few months ever since I started the office job has been a struggle. Waking up as early as 6.30am is so not my thang. The last time I ever woke up that early was back in secondary school:( I miss those days, I miss you Manisa... Come back and we'll go for recess together, have lame fights out of a sudden where we will get angry at each other and separate our tables for like 2 frigging centimetres. Those were the days I really miss. But, good times dont't last forever.

Here's my routine every day when I'm at the office. Open emails, read thoughtcatalog, mindbodygreen, honestlywtf,style,yahoo,hypebeast, etc. The server blocks twitter, facebook and many other social media sites. The entire IE crashes whenever I try to check my facebook.(yes. they are using IE)
However, recently I found out that vimeo is not blocked hehehehe so I started to watch wedding short films.
It never fails to make me cringe and I am so envious of these brides where they have their weddings held in France, in front of a huge beautiful castle with so much love around them.

[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/39389076 w=500&h=281]

Stephanie and Chris: A Wedding in Paris from Jason Magbanua on Vimeo.



I want a wedding in France too :')

Anyway, I had extremely long days since Wednesday so I am going to turn in early now. No partying for me tonight because I'm going to pamper myself with a massage tomorrow.
Else, I probably fall sick again.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment