Friday 19 July 2013

1104 Girls

You know how I always complain that I can't wait to get over and done with school and such. However, as campus life is really close to coming to an end, I can't bear to know that one day i'll be working and not going to school to meet my girls anymore. :(
On Thursday, we all finally met up for dinner except fengling because she had a competition going on.
It was 2nd time at Nandos, 1st was in london. Nandos actually started from London. I remember walking around aimlessly in London near my hotel to look for food and Nandos was the only best choice I had.
Anyway, we were extremely NICE friends cause fazlin had to break fast at 7.18pm. So we all waited for like 30 mins before we could start eating. I was whining to all of them hahahaahhaha because I was famished.

image

Taking my hot sauce from the counter. Yes this is my concept of office wear. No, in fact, I couldn't really be bothered.  I loveeee the comic con pencil skirt. :)

image

Food finally served at 7.18pm. Nandos recently became halal this month so there were alot of tables reserved for those breaking fast.

image

My chicken wrap in hot sauce. I'm in love with spicy food so yea my partner in future has to learn how to eat spicy food teehee.

image
image

 

Can't wait for school semester to start and it will be my LAST. Miss mugging with all of them and talking about nonsensical topics. It's the weekends!!!!! So hyped because my dear Manisa is here!!! Woop!!!

Time for me to get ready for partyyyyy!

p.s. Haven't been partying for like a month. I do discipline myself okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment