Thursday 11 July 2013

Hash the goldie

Hmmm where should I start.. Its a complicated story how hash ended up at my place.
Basically, he was being passed on from the owner to person A. Person A was going overseas so she needed someone to take care of Hash. Therefore,person B volunteered but found out that his own dog was in heat. I, became Person C.
The moment I knew that I could spend a week taking care of this goldie made me so excited.
However, when I brought it home, my mum was so against of keeping it because it was "huge" to her and she was afraid.
I had no choice but to look for someone else to take care of Hash. :(
He spent a night in my room before it was given to Adeline the next day.
Thank you Adeline for volunteering your help so last minute!!!

20130711-230925.jpg

20130711-230936.jpg

Hash was really an obedient dog. He didn't even make a sound the entire time when he was with me. Covered him in a towel since I thought he might be cold. hehehe
I didn't sleep well at all because I was woken up by knocks happening in my room.
Hash was so silly because he was awake at about 6 in the morning, trying to hint me to bring him out of a walk. I told him to let me sleep a little more and I'll promise to bring him out. After I said that, he went to the corner of my room, lay down and fell asleep. :)

20130711-231002.jpg

20130711-231018.jpg

20130711-231035.jpg

 

 

20130711-231509.jpg

20130711-231516.jpg

 

Pictures taken before I passed him to Adeline. :) Thank you for all the interest and concern after I posted his picture in facebook, instagram and twitter. :) He is in the hands of a very nice and beautiful dog owner so not to worry! Didn't know that so many of you love retrievers, I love them too :)

Also, my friends who helped to pass on the message to help Hash out.

20130711-231057.jpg

 

After his bath at a dog spa! Handsome and happy Hash!
After settling all these errands in the morning, Charlotte and I went to town to do a little quick retail therapy for our weekend trip to Batam.
 

20130711-231044.jpg
Egglets!!! Sooooo yummy!
I left for my hair appointment afterwards. My iphone was obviously pissing me off so I decided to get a new phone...
20130711-231104.jpg
You guys must be wondering why I decided to choose the HTC ONE.
Well, change is good sometimes right? Am so sick of apple and have heard several complaints of the S4 too which lead me to this decision.
Its Friday tomorrow!! Beauty shoot early in the morning so I better get some sleep!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment