Monday 1 July 2013

Hello July.



It's the first day of the month and I'm already feeling that this month will be a surprisingly good one. :)
I received an important call today that has made me so worried over the weekends but YES! I thankfully made it with my 2 closest friends. It feels amazing to be part of something big with your friends.
You guys must be wondering what is it?
Well, I shall keep it a secret and let you guys find out yourself :)
So, for my close friends who has been always supporting me, been there for me ALL THE TIME, you guys are the first to know!!
Please book your calendar on the 3rd of October!!!!!!
Anyhoos, the weekends passed by in a blink of an eye. My dear girls had to tempt me to get out on Saturday night although I was
extremely exhausted after work. Nonetheless, it was an enjoyable night. :)

Pictures taken with the phone :

20130701-170044.jpg

20130701-170050.jpg

20130701-170056.jpg

20130701-170101.jpg

20130701-170107.jpg

20130701-170131.jpg

20130701-170146.jpg

20130701-170156.jpg

20130701-170225.jpg

Alright! Now I think I have to clarify myself because most of my dear ones have been saying I've been partying too much.
or.. either that, when they see me at the club, they'll be like," AMELIA!!!! YOU CLUB??!?!??!!?"
WHATTTTT!!!!!!!
I don't think I am.... Its just that I used to do it more often than before.. because I used to be in a relationship and there were boundaries that I set myself to abide . It wouldn't be very nice to make the other half uncomfortable or unhappy just because I want to have fun.. Right?
Plus, when I do so, I rarely drink because I know my limits (EXTREMELY LOW). I don't want to be seen drunk laying outside the club or of any sort. Ya. You guys must be like thinking I'm just saying all these but my friends who are always with me know this.

Btw, I love apple shooters and sour plum shots!! Yummy!!!
Since, today has been well so far, I rewarded myself by making purchases online. Can't wait to receive my new ACNE dress and Tory burch flats (that I have been longing for so long) and my all time favourite accessories from MJ.
Definitely feels good to buy your favourite stuffs with your hard earned money. :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment