Monday 13 May 2013

Not too late

20130513-173004.jpg

Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful strong mum. Now that I'm almost 20, I'm grateful because you made me the person I am today. Always my number 1 supporter whenever I join a competition or work for a show. You've been there for me from the beginning. I may had unintentionally made you feel unwanted sometimes because of my bad temper but thank you for teaching me to be independent. Thank you for working so hard all these years just to make sure both Dominic and I get the best. Although, I know I don't say "I Love You" as often as I would when I was a little girl but I hope you know you're one of the most significant person in my life and I hope I'll be a great mum one day just like you.
You love Dominic and I, both of us, so much and it means alot.
I love you too :)

With Love,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment