Tuesday 25 June 2013

Dear Manisa,

20130625-105449.jpg

(I just had to put this picture of you mwahahha)
Ok technically, I am not entirely late because its still the morning of 25th June.
And I haven't logged into my facebook since I woke up.
Andddd I know you wanted a birthday video just like the one I did for Eexuan but I really completely have no time to do one now. I hope this blog post will do ok baby? Hopefully this post will leave you in tears hahahahaha

Ever since we began our friendship in 2006, it has been a joy to have someone like you. I miss the times we spent in school going for recess or skipping classes and hiding in the library. Making fun of your photo with your ex bahahahaha.
Dave and you are the only friends whom I'm always comfortable with to share almost anything, especially when certain problem arises. Ok, we should leave Dave out because its not his birthday.

It sucks that we are 880 miles apart from each other and sometimes too busy to even have a conversation.
Although we have not talked as much as we used to back in Secondary school, I do miss those times.
The times we would go for our movie nights, the little lame fights we have in class and we will not go recess with each other for the entire day,
You know how they always say, best friends are hard to come by.

20130625-105543.jpg

20130625-105603.jpg

Anyway,

Happy Birthday Manisa/Money/Manita!!!!!

I may have alot of girlfriends in my list but you're definitely on top.
Btw, I did remember its your birthday this week and I reminded Dave what to get for you but we both forgot in the end
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
If I'm not going to HongKong in July, then maybe I will come visit you then.
MEANWHILE, lets just waste our life away during internship. Sigh.
Promise, I won't forget again lol but I tend to forget birthdays except MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment