Sunday 28 July 2013

Mardi gras/mp3 experiment

Ok, I just got up from my afternoon nap.. I didn't dare to continue sleeping else at night, I'll have difficulty falling asleep and there's WORK tomorrow.
Ya, have to emphasize the word "WORK". Seriously, I can never imagine myself having a full time job at the office in the future.
Alright, so as many of you would have known, i'm in new face this year.
We had our first debut appearance last Friday at the TNP 25th anniversary Mardi Gras event.
My closest friends and family came to garner their support for me. :)
The finals are on the 3rd Oct!

IMAG0552[1]
Picture with Samantha and Stella! Two of the closest friends I have in this competition. :)

IMG_20130726_1[1]

With some of the girls.

IMG_20130726_2[1]
My mum, brother, eexuan and Charlotte. There were other people who came down but I didn't manage to take a photo!!

IMG-20130728-WA0001[1] IMG-20130728-WA0000[1]
The night was damn humid so most of us were perspiring and all sticky.
My face were all so oily in the pictures. :(
Yesterday evening , Irina, Huisze and the rest of my friends went to participate the mp3 experiment!
If you have no idea what the mp3 experiment is,
here's a video of the experiment in New york!





Basically, we all had to download a specific mp3 track and hear it all at the same time at a specific timing!
Like for the above video, we had to follow what "Steve" was saying.
However, for the Singapore version at RWS yesterday, it was Äh Meng!
Can't wait for the video of the actual footage that they recorded.

IMG_20130728_6[1] IMAG0581_ZOE_004_1[1] IMAG0587_ZOE_015_1[1] IMAG0585_ZOE003[1] IMAG0584_ZOE001[1]

One of the last few parts where everyone had to act dead and yelp for help after the epic war!
Initially, I was sooooo lazy and lethargic and I told Irina I didn't want to go anymore but totally didn't regret it.
It was a surprise to find so many Singaporeans participating.
The real tourists who were not taking part all were in complete shock when we went up to them to say a corny joke.
NYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
After that we were all sweaty but it was so much funnnn!!

IMG_20130728_4[1]
The voice over told us to take a snap with random strangers who were wearing different colour shirts.
See huisze cheeky smile photobombing.

IMAG0590[1] IMAG0599[1]

Took a short walk to Vivo, simple dinner and TADDDDDAAAAAAAA
DESSERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_20130728_5[1]

Had an early night because there was the last tnpnewface shoot today morning. It all went well!
Will prolly post an album with all the new face photos soon.
Anyway, here's a funny epic photo I took on Friday at the aviation fair.
IMG_20130725_6[1]
My doppelganger is a Silkair Air stewardess BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok mum is rushing me for dinner!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment