Monday 29 July 2013

MentalForPolish Advert

Hello! This week, I'm writing a short advertorial for my friend, Shona who is the owner of MentalForPolish!
She provides manicure and pedicure services at the comfort of her own home and its super convenient!! Located at Serangoon, 3 mins walking distance from the MRT itself.
In addition, her services are very affordable compared to nail shops at fep, etc.
Last weekend, I went to get my nails done.
I had a shoot the next day so we couldn't really explore designs that were too loud or striking.
image
Giving my nails some care by removing cuticles, shaping, etc.
image
After applying the top coat, she started drawing the intricate designs on my nails. Black and white tribal design. After about an hour or so, she was done!
Tadaaaaaaaaaaa!

image

image

image
I iz have pretty gelish nails!
The next day, I was wearing leather gloves for my shoot. -___-
:( Shall explore more designs next time.

Details of MentalforPolish:
Any questions or reservation of slots; please check Appointment Availability and email to shona@mentalforpolish.com OR text/whatsapp me at 9168 8232 with your preferred timeslot and I will reply you in 24 hours

Her website here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 photo priceeee_zps6ad0fb3a.jpg

Don't doubt her services because she has went to a few schools to complete her diploma in nail services , etc.

Book your appointment with MentalForPolish NOW!

1 comment:

  1. […] Amelia came down to have her nails done before her The New Paper New Face 2013 photoshoot 2 weeks ago! Check out her blog here :) […]

    ReplyDelete