Sunday 18 August 2013

Dysania


Definitely suffering from Dysania.
I don't know how people can manage to just get out of bed early in the morning and start doing stuff. As for me, I have to crawl out of bed, fighting the desire to sleep ALL DAY. Even after washing up and at work, my eyes are so dry and tired.

image

Whenever I board the bus, I'll be fast asleep for about 40 mins till I reach my workplace. Don't know how I look like when I'm sleeping but I just hope its not unglamourous.
It's MONDAY again.
Like all office jobs, its the day where they are so much errands to run. I just finished mine and its almost lunchtime.
Over the weekends, I did spend my time wisely with my friends.
Finally managed to watch "The Conjuring" after so long!!!!!!!!!
Ratings- 9/10
Can't believe its a true story.... I thought that Mrs Warren was gorgeous.



Vera Farmiga, like a damsel in distress.

image
Thank you Lydia for being brave although I know you don't like watching horror movies.:)
I wuv youuuuu. I know school have been draining your energy plus your hall is a distance away from me compared to previous time when we still can have dinner anyday.
As soon as I'm free, I will crash your hall!!!!!
Obviously, your room will be in a complete mess.
We can go for our usual study dates when I am back in school. :)

image

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Arien giving me a cheeky smile when I went over to visit him yesterday.
He's such a good baby!! Doesn't cry unless he's hungry but you catch him smiling most of the time. :')

image
Lol, the extent of them taking a picture of him sleeping.

image
Can watch him sleeping the entire day.
LUNCHTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna make my sandwich now!
image

Oh by the way, orders for the tops is now closed. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment