Thursday 15 August 2013

Casual Fridays

image

Its FRIDAYYYYY!!! Woop Woop!
On Wednesday, my brother finally turned legal so we had our usual family dinner.
So much for being on my 2 week strict diet, they decided to go for japanese hotpot buffet. Sigh...... BUT... I did not touch ANY of the desserts, partly cause there wasn't much to choose from either.

image
image
The earl grey flavoured cake was so creamy.. I didn't really like it because more than half was just mousse not cake.
Do we look alike???
Yesterday, I was being naughty and wanted to sleep in so I did not go to work....
Met Charlotte for tea break near our place and we decided to bring butter out to a pet cafe.
Both of us settled in at Happy Daze cafe @ srg gardens.
Food and Ambience were below average. Pets are not allowed indoor. They used to allow pets to be indoor if they're leashed.

image
Butter pretty in pink!
image

image
Trying to give us the puppy eyes so she could get our share of food.
Didn't work.
Coincidentally, Charlotte and I wore similar tops but in different colours.
image

image

Great minds think alike.
The weather was so humid and unbearable which made me crave for cold desserts.
It was my first time to dessert bowl and I fell in love with the mini exhibits.

image

image

image

image

Everything was so detailed and intricate!! So barbie like.

image

image

Nom nom nom

image

image
image
image

image
Featuring the mint paper bag clutch launching on the next collection of Styelocker.
As for the off shoulder top that I am wearing, I am doing a preorder!
Order arrives in a week or less for sure!
I'm wearing blue and there is another design in red.
Clearer pictures of the top itself below:

New Fashion Multicolor Off-shoulder Long Sleeve Blouse

Korean Style Off-shoulder Multicolor Long Sleeve Blouse

If you're interested in getting one of these, do kindly email to :

a-meliaw@hotmail.com by SUNDAY 18TH AUG!

$25 EACH (normal mailing included) and its free size!
I love off shoulder tops so I bought both colours.

Need to get back to the file room to do some filing while watching the last few episodes of Bachelorette. Am so addicted to the whole show itself because all the dates are so fantastic but it makes me sad somehow.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment