Monday 12 August 2013

Rewind

image
The long weekends are over and as much as I hate it, I am back at work.
Being able to sleep in after coming home late on Wednesday felt great.
On National day, Eexuan and I had dinner together. Felt like ages since we last hanged out because of our busy work schedules.
To my surprise, bugis was not as crowded as I have expected..
It was a public holiday and everyone would be out trying to catch a glimpse of the fireworks but we both just couldn't be bothered.
So much for being patriotic :P

image

A picture before our faces became oily from the steamboat. We were lucky because we did not have to wait long for a table. There was a long queue right after us. Phew.
After which we headed to our favourite local dessert place, Ah chew to have desserts!
image
image

image
Had a stayover at Charlotte's place with my favourite girls.
Instead of heading out for dinner, we decided to have dinner at her place!
[vimeo 72167461 w=500 h=500]

Epic video with the 4 of us dancing while driving. Road hazard HAHAHA
image

I love the dining table lights.

image
Fried rice cooked by yours truly.
They all said my cooking was not bad okay. :)
image

At charlotte's ktv room! Was freaking awesome. All of us couldn't miss singing jay chou songs.
A short clip of Eexuan and I singing. (The whole video will take ages to upload)
[vimeo 72167462 w=500 h=500]

Don't judge! We are not professional singers. image

Little butter also joined us for our stayover! Such a cutie.

image

The second highlight of the stayover was obviously mahjong. I am becoming addicted to it because I just started learning and as they always say... Beginners always have beginners luck but it doesn't seem like it for my case. :(image

Yesterday's feature on new paper new face! The top 20 girl spread starts today so do grab EVERY copy of the girls! There will be some interesting questions too. :)
My spread comes out on 27th August so hopefully I look good. :(
*fingers crossed*

X

No comments:

Post a Comment