Tuesday 27 August 2013

NPNF Spread

Today's the 27th August! FINALLY!
One of the days I have been waiting for because its the day where my individual spread is featured in the new paper.
Really thankful for this experience.


image


My friends don't think I'm a workaholic :(
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY what else do I do besides working man...
Manage to meet eexuan today during our lunch break.
We both had salad stop. It was lunch time so the queue took quite a while.
There were so many items to choose from but I settled for the Crabmeat wrap.
image


Hugeee but my tummy was full.
So much for eating healthy... I felt hungry after a while. #fail
Don't get why you can get a cheeseburger at $2 but a healthy wrap at $10
X5 THE PRICE!!
Plus Xuan and I totally agreed that Salad Stop is earning quite alot because the ingredients aint that expensive. Its vegetables after all?
Of course, a picture before we both went separate ways.


image
Gonna be a really short post cause I'm desperate for some sleep.
Just came home from body attack class which involved alot of leg work.
My thighs and calves are aching like a b***h.
To end off, here's the razor tv video of me


Didn't realize that I roll my eyes quite a number of times accidentally .
Nooo I'm not trying to be rude. :(
Thank you Beno for the kind remarks :)
By the way, Beno is a senior makeup artist from MAC with TONS of experience.
He has worked with new face girls for the past few years and his skills is amazing.


Nights!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment