Sunday 4 August 2013

Overloaded

SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
There were so many events that I have to blog about since my last post but I have no idea where to start....
Ok maybe I shall start with my visit to Wimbly lu!!!!!!!!!!!!

image

Irina and Marc was my dinner date :D
We were there close to closing hours but there was still a queue.

image

image
I love how the colour lights create this dreamy ambience of the place, especially with the clouds!!
But I thought the space was abit squeezy thou.
image
CHOCOLATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! As much as I love chocolates, I didn't bare to buy them because it was quite pricey for less than a minute indulgence...
I have extremely sweet tooth so I loveeeeeeee chocolates, ice cream and desserts. :)

image

image

image

image

Definitely a whole variety of choices but I was too full because we had dinner at chomps.

image

Irina and her root beer cake and Marc looking unhappy because his ice cream has not been served.

Iimage

For me, I ordered their famous waffles!! Have to agree that theirs is one of the best waffles I tried...
Been always eating ice cream and waffles all my life, like almost once every week.....
Here's my list of places I think that serves really good ice cream + waffles, in order:
1. Wimbly lu
2. Salted Caramel
3. Strangers Reunion
4. Gelare (how can anyone not love their legendary waffles and ice cream!!!)

20. Udders

LOL. Notice how I ranked it so far behind the 4? Never been a fan of udder's waffles.... Frankly speaking, their waffle portion size is small...plus it always has this burnt smell which I hate..
I've tried different outlets but they're all the same..
Furthermore, their ice cream is so pricey because it has different categories like Premium..blabla
Like -__- , just charge at one price la! So confusing for what.
I'll only have udders if the other choices are not open whenever I really craved for ice cream and waffles so badly.

By the way, here's Wimbly Lu's location :

15-2 Jalan Riang (358987)

They have a vintage cooper at the entrance so if you see that, you're at the right place!

/TGIW
On Wednesday, it was TGIW anniversary!!!
The evil me dragged Irina out of her comfy bed hahahahaha

image

image

image

image

image

The next day, I couldn't get out of bed.
Thats all!!! Ok there are more pictures of other stuffs that happened in this week but I am really lazy.
Just got out of bed to post this.
Follow me on instagram :a_meliaw
I've also created an ask.fm account so you can ask me whatever you want to know!
http://ask.fm/ameelyah

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment