Monday 5 August 2013

Weekend Brunch

Its Monday again. :(
Here I am again, at my own table trying to find things to do to pass time.
Yesterday, I had brunch at Pique Nique with Irina!
We both had no plans at all and I suggested that we should go do hot yoga.

image
Professional food photographer at work.. Placement of cups and all....

image
Irina's beef burger while I ordered their signature big breakfast meal! I'm not someone who takes plenty of food pictures. I get damn impatient at restuarants/cafes so whenever the food is served, you'll see me digging in within seconds. :P
image
Tryna take a picture with the cute guy in the background but I obviously failed because I couldn't hold my laughter at what Irina was doing...
image
image

image
The workout was pretty light. I didn't sweat as much as I usually do.
The teacher's voice was sooooo soft and I was so close to falling asleep.
Kept yawning non-stop.
We all had a simple dinner after shopping at the Baby fair. I needed to get some gifts for babies..... IT WAS SO STRESSFUL BECAUSE THERE WAS SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM.
Everything was freaking adorable but the toys were damn expensive.. ??????
There were so many breast pumps....bottles....baby carriers and creepy mannequin baby dolls.
image

image

image

image

image

image

Here's my cutie pie godson, Arien! He's only 4 months old!! I have a video of him giving his cheeky smile but the office comp seems to forbid me from uploading....-___-
You can see it on my instagram thou!!
Gonna continue watching "The Bachelor" and sob to myself hahahaha
x

No comments:

Post a Comment