Saturday 7 September 2013

Its always a good time.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!
Just gonna be a very quick post because I AM SO EXHAUSTED.
Think even 12 hours of sleep won't be enough because I've been sleeping less than 8 hours every day.
Anyway!
There were alot of events that happened during the weekend but I am just going to be blogging about 1.
Reason because I don't want to spam so much pictures in 1 post, so I'll do it part by part.
Yesterday, there was a mini celebration for Nat's birthday which was celebrated together with her cousin, Mel. It was like a dessert chill out session at her place. HEEHEE Adler and I went crazy when we saw
there were BOXES of 4 fingers chicken all around.
Irina and Danielle were just figuring out whats the big hooha.
Their chicken is so awesome, you should try it if you haven't ate it before.

SEE!! So much food. Thanks to Nat and Mel for making all these little food arrangement for the party. 
There were cupcakes, macarons and alot of alcohol in the house. It's been a long time since I have ever been to a proper birthday party because celebrating is not the trend now......

Mandatory picture with the birthday girl. I look extremely sleepy in most of the pictures because I was up since 6am. Thank god I survived till 5am. Beware of picture spam below! 

Irina very serious in her conversation with Nat's sister while Danielle, Adler and me are just posing for the camera. HAHAHA
The chicken was too tempting so I think I ate like 10 in total?!! Whereas Adler more professional he ate 20................................... what the...

I....dont...know...what.. is.. wrong... with ... them.... and see adler eating chicken again...
Alot of group shots but these were the few good ones. Going crazy editing the effects for all the photos.
We are alone but we are FABULOUS. 
Ballooonnnsss!! Must make sure that on my birthday there are alot of balloons in all shapes and sizes. Unicorn, Mermaids, dogs, etc
After everyone left, the 5 of us had our own after party idea which was to head to Zouk. It was raining the ENTIRE day yesterday. All of us had to agree that the night was enjoyable. 
Oh my goodness its almost midnight. OK I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW. Another long day for me tomorrow 
Le sigh but it will all be worth it . 

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment