Monday 9 September 2013

Here and There

/Tuesday Night
As usual, I had dinner with my dad.
Wanted to have TimHoWan but the queue was insane so we settled at Ambush!
I have always wanted to try their european dishes. Ever since, I was back from Europe last year, my love for European dishes never died. Well, especially for Gelato.
Ambush serves dishes originated from Spain, Germany and France.

Salmon with linguine.

My favourite dish out of the whole lot!! Spanish Paella!!! Dad had the signature Ambush paella whereas I opt for another. Really hope I can go directly to Spain next time to have this.
Definitely going back some time soon to have their set lunch.

/Wednesday Night


Now that my brother is finally legal, he has been popping by clubs..
Hmmmm. I don't know if thats a good thing.




/Thursday
Spent my day roaming around MBS with my family. Manage to catch this epic shot of my niece dancing. 
Thanks to my phone's multi shot function.
Au Chocolat for high tea with Charlotte.
SO MANY YUMMY DESSERTS TO TRY but I wasn't that hungry.

Chocolates. I always love the thought of getting chocolates from my friends but its a love-hate relationship because nomming on chocolates is so sinful.
Their signature tower cake with Au Chocolat Fudge. Both of us could not even finish the whole cake!!!!!! It had the chocolate balls in between the cake layers which made it even more appetizing. 

/ Friday
Brunch at Kith Cafe.
Met my A&F girls over at this cafe for a quick brunch before work.
Joey is leaving for the UK to study, really hope she does well and we will all soon reunite!
Wednesday parties won't be the same without you Joey!



Missing Sabrina cause she was late!!
On our way to work for Cath Kidson! We were just giving our balloons and I cannot stand how parents DON'T ALLOW their kids to have one. Like seriously? Its childhood and how could you reject those cute puppy eyes of the children!!! Proceeded to Nat's birthday after work which ended at Zouk HAHAHA

/Sunday
I was a vietnamese girl over the weekends. This is me in my uniform. Many passer-bys really thought I was vietnamese. Ok can... I have people coming up to me thinking I am Thai-chinese, Vietnamese, Indo-Chinese. 

There was a 4 hour break in between shifts so Ivy came to have lunch with me!
We had Saveur over at FEP, was my virgin experience. 
All I can say is that it is affordable but the servings were small for mains.
Roasted Duck Salad .
I forgot what is this called but the pieces on the top of the cheesy risotto is chicken!
Yummy capellini with baby shrimps
Mooncake festival is around the corner so both of us went over to the Annual mooncake Taka fair and I bought more than expected. Can't wait for dad to buy me Maoshanwang mooncakes from Goodwood Park!!
This sums up my week. 3 more weeks till I end my internship. TIME PLEASE FLY.
I cannot take it anymore. 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment