Friday 20 September 2013

Miss Popularity TNPNEWFACE 2013

Follow these simple steps in the video to cast a vote for me!!
I really need your help.



no. 18
Voting ends 3rd Oct, 12pm.
Everyone is able to vote ONCE (meaning only 1 girl) every 24 hours.
Which means if you've voted for me at 11pm today, you'll only be able to cast the next vote at 11pm the next day. 

It's for one of the subsidiary awards that will be given on the finals, 3rd October.

Pray hard that you guys will keep voting!!

Thank you!

P.s. Really thankful for those friends and families who are helping me to spread the word. Some of you have already voted :') 
Keep the votes going daily!! Really appreciate it because I saw a few common friends who have also liked the page. 
For those who have not voted, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment