Monday 28 October 2013

Fashion Face Off 2013


YESSSSSS
There are so many events that I want to blog about but there will be a whole lot of photos in this post if I were to do it all in one. SO.......
I'll blog one by one, bear with me.

Just came home from watching a movie, Escape Plan starring Arnold and Sylvester Stallone.
You all should watch it!! 
Some of my friends thought it gave a "not bad" but I thought it was BRILLIANT! 
Its subjective because I really love thriller movies and this movie was humorous too.
Schwarzenegger had his signature scene with guns . 

Back to what I was busy with over the weekends.
Worked with my girls for Fashion Face Off 2013 over the weekends. 

Basically, these contestants used to join a fashion advising makeup course and they drew lots to form a team of 2! 
One will be styling while the other does the makeup which completes a look from themes given.

On the 1st semi finals round, the theme was CARNIVAL! 
Lots of crazy pop colours and patterns.
YSL , shu uemura and freshkon were the sponsors for the event. 
HEEEE all of their makeup were so sparkly and pretty that I'm convinced to get some of the products myself. 

Erm this is yingying singing 
HAHAHAHA
Fell in love with the YSL lipgloss. 
Sadly, there were no freebies for us :( 
The chief makeup artist told me that they're gonna stop production for this gloss so better stock up!!
We have a new show producer , yingying .
Applause*

After hours of waiting, FFO finally started. 
This is how we looked like ..

Makeup was all over the top since the theme was Carnival. I loved Nat's (middle) makeup the most actually . :p

My team didn't manage to clinch the 3 spots on Day 1. 
Overall, you girls did a good job and I was glad to help!

Day 2 
Call time was late in the afternoon so there was SO MUCH TIME TO KILL!!!
It was Halloween night but I had a few accessories missing , therefore Irina and me took the time to hunt l.

She kept guessing I would be Daisy from Great Gatsby but no matter how many times I told her no.... SHE DON'T BELIEVE!!

We popped by toys r us and we were like fools running around the whole toy store.
Can't help to relieve some childhood memories. The princess dresses were so pretty. Sigh! Kids are so lucky nowadays aren't they?

 

HAHHAHAHAHAAHHAA
CAN'T HELP BUT WHENEVER I LOOK AT THIS PHOTO, I'LL BURST INTO LAUGHTER.

Looking good? 

After having such a fun time making a fool out of ourselves, we went back for hair and makeup.
The theme for the 2nd day was wild wild west. 
My team was inspired by the American flag which consisted of the 3 colours, red, white and blue!
Thank you Trina for making me so beautiful! 
Would totally keep the makeup on if I was dressing up as wonder woman for Halloween . 
Nat and me backstage . 
My team clinched the last 3 spots yay!!!!
Couldn't help them during the final day because I had race the dead run . :(

I am blogging while listening to lectures now . Can't believe school has started. 
Will blog about my first Halloween night and RACE THE DEAD 2013 in the next post.

Picture credits to several sources.
Thanks irina for editing the pictures. 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment