Monday 21 October 2013

Fide Fashion Week/Sebastian Gunawan

Charlotte and I had tickets to the Sebastian Gunawan Show at #Fidefw last Tuesday.
I love attending fashion shows so dressing up for the night was a must.
Wore my favourite Black jumpsuit I bought from Mango. 
(Jumpsuit was costly when I bought it, then it went on sale -___-)


Jumpsuit from Mango
Neon perspex clutch from Stylelocker
Heels from Zara

We were early so decided to grab a bite at Coffee Bean Bistro.
Trying my very best to stay away from Fried/Oily food so I usually opt for salads or sandwiches.

 


Their open face sandwich with big juicy prawns and avocado. 


They do serve All-Day breakfast so Charlotte ordered the french toast.
I love their smoothies!!! (Not taken)
Everybody was basically taking pictures with this board outside so it was mandatory for both of us too!



There was a huge ballroom , "Crystal Ballroom" where all the reception was held before the show.


We managed to get seats in the second row. Many of the guests wasn't able to get a seat so they were all standing at the back, catching a glimpse of the show.




Do you see what I see?
Jeannie Mai!!! 
I did see her backstage on Sunday when I was walking for the show but I was shy to as her for a photo. 
If you have no idea who is she, google!
Been watching her on style network for ages. 
The lighting didn't favour me in taking pictures. All my pictures eithered turned out too bright, blue or purple. So pardon if my pictures are not that good. :(





He had a few themes going on in the collection but I especially loved the cobalt blue dresses.


Wee o Weeet.
Yingying rocking the runway.


One of the dresses by him I absolutely adored.



The dress on the left was also another piece that I loved! 
I always had an eye for haute couture gowns because of their stunning embroidered jewels on the dress itself. Elie Saab is my favorite couturier for such gowns.


Sebastian Gunawan.
He's one of Indonesian's pride!


Between breaks, we spotted our picture in the Crystal Ballroom. They linked all social medias with the hashtag #fidefw so all the photos related would be on the screen.

 Next up was Yumi Katsura!



Yi Hang on the right looking so much like Irina!!
Doppelganger.
My phone was dying so there wasn't much picture taken.
Here's a couple of videos instead!

The gowns were absolutely stunning. I had goosebumps because it was so beautiful and it literally felt like a fairytale. My favourite piece has got to be the first gown with jewels on the top and a big flare bottom.

Sorry for the late update! Will try to put in post as much as possible!
School starts this week and I just came home from my morning jog.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and 30 minutes later, I am still sweating buckets.
Feels good to work out in the morning before I head to school.
Many exciting things happening this weekend, can't wait!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment