Monday 25 November 2013

Birthday Stayover/ Nicky Romero

I thought that I should write a post since I'm home early. 
My stomach is so bloated from dinner with my dad. To keep things short, here's another two updates.

On Thursday night, my girls finally had a stay over. 
The plan was to bake and play a round of mahjong but we DID NOT DO ANY OF THAT.
We were craving for steamboat and grill especially Charlotte because she just came back from London.
All of us ended up at the supermarket getting ingredients and bought too much!!!
This always happen eh?? 







Tons of japanese mushrooms. A must-have during steamboat!!!! 

Everyone was already starving so when the food was ready, there was no time to waste !
After which, we all had our usual karaoke session where Xuan and I cannot stop singing Jay chou's song. Charlotte parents secretly drove out to buy a smal birthday cake for Xuan!

      
She didn't expect this from us, completely caught off guard. 
Surprise success! 



Such a greedy picture of me . 
I have a weak spot for cakes and ANYTHING sweet so whenever those pastries are in my presence, I CAN'T CONTROL.

A gift shared between us .

*Beams in happiness*

It was such a good time spent with the girls especially with our busy individual schedules. SO UPSET because they are going to meet each other in Melbourne and have loads of fun WITHOUT ME.
Sigh, I would love to join but with school and the need to save money for my graduation trip, I couldn't afford to waste more money. Another stay over soon please!

Next morning, we had brunch at Coffee Habitat.

In picture: Mama Pancakes + Egg tomato relish + Waffle Sunrise
I had to rush to school after brunch. :(


/T.G.I.F- Nicky Romero @ Zouk

Maximum Capacity. 
A whole hoard of people were still queuing to go in at 2am. 
I don't know if you realized but it seems like all the uprising DJs are Dutch including Nicky himself.

Miss my A&F girls but everyone seems so busy with school and work!!
Charlotte made an impromptu decision to drop by to join me because her body clock is still accustomed to London. It was too early for her to sleep. 
SO RARE that she came along !!!


                  
Zouk was packed like sardines and there were a few funny incidents . That's a secret between us HAHA. Can never miss supper after a night out like this. 

                 
HUGE TOWERING TISSUE PRATA
RK HOUSE FINALLY DECIDED TO MAKE MY FAVOURITE TISSUE PRATA FOR ME. 
I get so disappointed whenever they say its not available. However, that night was different because there was very little customers and they could take the time off to make one for me. 
HEE

Today, I went to school so unprepared for my quiz. Then, I found out from my dear classmates that I have 4 assignments due NEXT WEEK with Term Test the FOLLOWING WEEK.

I am totally unaware of it till today. Nothing has been done!
Been having too much play time and it seems that I haven't been keeping track of my school work.
Sigh!!!!!! 
Will be busy completing these stuff so if you don't see any updates, you'll know what I'm busy with!  

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment