Sunday 26 January 2014

Scrimp & Save

BAHHHHHHHHHH
I FEEL SO TEMPTED TO GET SOME STUFFS I LOVEEEE ONLINE..
But the only thing that is stopping me is my MIND. 
The fact that I'm going overseas in less than 2 months makes me think twice on whatever I adore.
I've only been spending on purchasing CNY clothes for this week and mostly on FOOD. (Glutton here btw) . Just had TODAI buffet today for the first time (Ikr so slow), ate a huge amount of desserts because the chocolate cake was so yummyyyyy. 
To my surprise, there wasn't much of a crowd as I expected because it was Sunday?!?
I also didn't manage to spot Singaporean people towering their plates with Alaskan crabs. 

Back to what I was saying.....
Really in love with this pair of chain boots but it's $201 SGD after free intl shipping....
With $200, I can make do with pretty much stuff........sigh how like that :-(
Too bad I'm a lonely babe this valentines else I'll probably force my partner to get me that pair of boots nyahaha

Woke up today morning, felt like I should dress up since I'm going to a 6 star hotel, Capella.

Dress by lovebonito 
Flats by Tory burch
Clutch and necklace by stylelocker (www.style-locker.com) 

Okay it's realllllllyyyy late now. Only 4 hours left .

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment