Thursday 19 September 2013

Mid-Autumn Fest

Oh my,
The past 2 days has been very eventful but I shall keep the updates for later.
Remember how I raged in my previous post that the draft got deleted?
Therefore, I am posting this again.
Here we go,

/Friday Night
Haven't been visiting my adorable god son for awhile due to work so I went to his place on Friday.
He has lost a bit of weight thus making him easier to carry .
His cheeks are still as chubby as before and he loves to play with my hair, just like all kids do.

Doesn't he look like the baby buddha or something? 

/Sunday 
There was a little Mid-Autumn gathering at Charlotte's place.
Been a long time ever since I have celebrated such an occasion with my family/friends.
I love playing with candles when I was a little kid but I guess everyone has probably grown out of it.
Charlotte, Eexuan, Katherine and me went to her place to have dinner prepared by Char's mum.
Home-cooked food is honestly the best thing. 
Ivy was enjoying herself in SFO, didn't manage to join us :'(
There was a little dress code amongst ourselves.
Can you guess what was it?

Butter came too!!! Look at her silly face with those ribbon clips and scarfs. 
So much for a gathering, everyone was busy posting photos on instagrams. 
We all had minion lanterns so I came up with the idea to put butter on the floor beside the minons.

Look at those puppy eyes of hers. She must be wondering what is happening.
LOL after which, THIS HAPPENED

  
A family photo with Butter's owners! 
Eexuan came up with the idea of clipping poor Butter's hair up.  
 

That's it for now. Gotta get back to my project work. 
1.5 weeks before my internship ends. CAN'T WAIT.
Anyway, been researching for a few places to visit for my graduation trip next year and I finally settle on..
GERMANY!
So looking forward to it but meanwhile I shall work my ass off so I can cover the spending cost ;-)
Tired
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment