Wednesday 11 September 2013

Miserable

WARNING: POST FULL OF RANTS

You've probably read these 913821371 times about me whining about my internship but I'm sorry I just can't help it.
Apart from all the wonderful things that are happening like new face and my amazing girlfriends, the internship is killing me inside.
I am not a morning person ever since I started entering poly. Till now, waking up and being at work on time is almost impossible.
Dragging myself to work, trying to find a conservative business attire and squeezing with the morning work crowd every single day.
If you are not aware, my workplace is at Changi Airport.
Well, not literally, but just next to T2 which means whenever I want to get lunch, I would have to walk over under the afternoon sun to get to the terminal itself.
Why?
because the food at the canteen here is HORRIBLE!
There are only 2 pathetic stalls to choose from which is Chinese and Malay.
I am a health freak so I always have fruits everyday.
..... Canteen doesn't even sell fruits.
The food is COLD and its almost the same dishes EVERYDAY.
Insufficient sleep causes me to feel cranky in the morning but I've to answer freaking phone calls because the main line is transferred to me.
The thing about working in the HR is that everything you do at the office will be seen by employees and kinda have a reflection of how the company work ethics are.
THEREFORE, I can't read a book because it will show that I am too free.
WHAT
I'll just have to pretend that I am SO busy by using the computer.
My eyes are so dry and tired and I swear my eyesight will be worse after internship.
I can't surf social media because the server blocks them.
Spend my time doing basically NOTHING.

“With more companies taking on interns every year, the rise of the less-than-positive internship experiences is seemingly inevitable. Many students take on internships to immerse themselves in their future career field and gain hands-on experience outside of their college curriculum, only to find they’re undervalued, mismanaged, and uncompensated. The long-term effects of poor internship programs don’t bode well for employers or students.” –Business Insider

CAN'T AGREE MORE

Yes I am undervalued because the worse feeling is being UNAPPRECIATED.
There are so many situations that happened which made me feel that way but writing down here may get me into trouble so I COMPLAIN TO MY BEST FRIENDS EVERYDAY.
I'm sorry guys but you know I love you .
At the end of the day, I'm just an office b*tch.


Second issue.
Been learning driving for some time now
Yesterday, I almost hit 2 pedestrians.
NOT MY FAULT
I HATE CYCLISTS OH MY GOODNESS
They don't understand how dangerous it is to cycle on the side of roads!!!
ROAD NUISANCE
But, I do love the feeling of being able to horn at them HAHAHA
#Cheapthrill
Yesterday, this stupid cyclist still decided to cycle cross the junction when it's already a red light and I was doing a right turn. I was so close to hitting him
Now whenever I read articles on road accidents involving cyclists, tbh I am not surprised.
Another was when this dumb girl READING A BOOK WHEN SHE WAS CROSSING THE DAMN BLOODY ROAD.
Ended up walking towards my car
PLEASE
Look out for where you're going thankyou
Ok I think there's nothing else to rant about
LUNCHTIME

No comments:

Post a Comment