Sunday 1 September 2013

SG Night Fest 2013

Singapore Night Festival is a night extravanganza of arts and culture. Its held annually so this year it was over the past 2 weekends! Beatrice and me went to the night fest on the last night ,last Saturday. IT WAS SO CROWDED.
I find it surprising to find out so many Singaporeans actually appreciate local art and music.
Only had some pictures from the night festival itself:image


image
I love the paper cranes exhibit amongst all the works. They were so pretty!


image
image
Soda popsicles!!! The last one I had was at Bangkok.
image
image


Super ATAS flea market at chijmes.


image
Guess the main highlight of the night was the lights display at SAM.
image
Beatrice and me all sweaty and tired from the walking so we were pretty badass, sat on the long mrt escalator.
I just went for facial that morning so my face had plenty of red spots. :(


image
Oh oh! I made this meme cause I found it very ridiculous that there was a long queue at the 1 direction merchandise store at Cathay. There were parents queueing with their kids. #failedparenting


imageimage


image


imageimage
Credits to Irina's awesum editing skills.
The sweden DJ was superb.
image
Had my haircut yesterday at a random parlour.Apart from the hair wash, THEY RUINED MY FRINGE.... IT WAS SO SHORT. Hate it when hairdressers ruin my hair. Now I just have to pray that it will grow fast before the New face finals.
Mambo Sundays with the A&F crew.
Chantal and I spent the whole evening lazing on the bed and talking about everything. Joey is leaving to London to study law. I really hope you do well bby. Have a safe trip!
image
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment