Wednesday 9 October 2013

Mid-Week Updates

Seems like I have been enjoying my holidays way too much after finally completing my internship and new face.
It feels weird now that I have so much time to myself to do things I have ALWAYS wanted to do.
One of them was to dine at Tim Ho Wan!!
The plan was to attend kick boxing class and meet Charlotte afterwards for Dim Sum.
But of course, the lazy me decided to forego the idea and head to THW straight.
HAHAHA #FAIL

We had our seats within 15 minutes because it was non-peak hour.
To my disappointment, there wasn't much food to choose from and both Charlotte and I were not as hungry.

Deep Fried Beancurd skin with Shrimps
 
Glutinous wrapped leaf rice
Probably one of my favourite was this!! That's because the rice was so soft and aromatic.
I have always ordered this dish whenever I have Dim Sum but this is the best on my list.

Nom Nom Nom not sharing this with anyone. 

 

 Rice Rolls with shrimps. 
Definitely prefer 126's rice rolls. 


Signature BBQ pork buns!!


My pretty date partner.

Loving my new dungaree that charlotte bought for me at a sale. 

#Sunday Date with Butter

 

Her silly face 
We decided to bring her to K9 culture because there was an outdoor dog pool.
Next thing you know, MORE DOGS!

Ahhh I'm in love!!
There were so many retrievers :(


One of the dogs enjoying dog spa 
EPIC.



 
                     

AWWWWWWWWWWW 


Butter's Mama, Charlotte!
She looks so sad hahahaha
 That's all for now! I've been blogging while watching a biography movie on J.K. Rowling .
It inspires me because she has such strong determination to be a writer although she has gone through SO MUCH (her mum's death, ex husband being abusive).
Need to complete some house chores now.
CHAOOOOOoooo




No comments:

Post a Comment