Sunday 17 November 2013

COMIC POP ART NAILS - MENTALFORPOLISH


Morning Lovelies!
I know its already almost evening but I just got out of bed. 
I haven't been sleeping very well for the past few days because I've been busy completing my project.

Yesterday. I finally had time to get my nails done AFTER SO LONG.
I'm not someone who takes really good care of my nails so I would call Shona for help whenever I need some pampering!

If you've been following my blog, you would have known MENTALFORPOLISH is one of my sponsors. This time, I decided to choose a Comic Pop Art design that would showcase Shona's awesome drawing skills. The results was AMAZING! 


All of the nails were HAND DRAWN by Shona herself!
Impressive?
Applause please.
The whole process took more than 2 hours and they're all gelish nails (means they would last for a bout a month). For girls who are clumsy, its recommended to get gelish nails.

She owns a home-based salons and has ALOT of frequent customers because of her affordable prices and convenient location.
It is located near Serangoon MRT so people living around the North-East area, yall should try!

These are her rates for several services that she provides.


Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way, she has attained several certifications on nail services so don't  you worry.

Her appointments are all fully booked in November but if you're interested to book an appointment,
head on to this link: http://mentalforpolish.com/appointment-availability/ to check on what available slot she has left. As the festive season is around the corner, its better to book your appointments as soon as possible.

Thank you Shona for giving me keeping my nails in tip top condition!



No comments:

Post a Comment