Monday 13 January 2014

Midnight Rant

#OMG
I'm only halfway done with my report but I felt that I had to rant somewhere NOW.

Best friend
Definition : Best Friends are very special people in your life. They are the first people you think about when you make plans. They are the first people you go to when you need someone to talk to. You will phone them up just to talk about nothing, or the most important things in your life. When you’re sad they will try their hardest to cheer you up. They give the best hugs in the world! They are the shoulder to cry on, because you know that they truly care about you. In most cases they would take a bullet for you, coz it would be too painful to watch you get hurt. 

I'm thankful that I have a few good close friends who has always been there no matter what. But what I hate most is ,
TWO FACED PEOPLE.
Most of my girl friends know that I'm someone whom is straight forward which may come off as being bitchy but sometimes they understand my sarcasm . I can say that if  you know me closer, you will find me a humorous positive friend to be around. (For me to know, for you to believe)

But today, I came to find out a friend of mine is being damn double standard. 
I'm not super pissed but just unhappy at how this person told me off before and yet is going to do the same thing to me. LIKE TSK! 

I did not intentionally leave the her out in our chats but I just thought it was OK? 
Like whats the big deal man?! Why so insecure?
So I went like okay fine, will take note if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

NOW, I find out that she is also hanging out with a friend of mine leaving me out.
Not that I mind but I'm just annoyed how she say a whole lot of analogy to me and I did take note.
Yet, does it to me -___-

However, I'm kind enough to not bring it up as to I do not want to ruin our friendship. In the first place, the whole "rule" thing of not leaving someone out is stupid. 
No matter how I try to keep mum, I have been hearing things that this friend of mine has been talking negative stuff about me . I choose not to believe the rumors as they're just rumors after all.
As long as I've done my part as being a good friend, providing support and being always there during bad times, I'm happy with myself. 

RANT OVER.
I can sleep in peace now.
Btw , I don't usually type posts like these so now you guys know how annoyed I am lol

No comments:

Post a Comment