Monday 13 January 2014

TNP Wedding Planner 2014

I have so many backlogs to clear because I'm always not home = no computer for me to update
Well well, before I continue my 5000 word report, I'll spare some time updating on one of the past weekends! 
TNP would annually host The Wedding Planner, showcasing gowns from different wedding boutiques. This year, I was working with the New Face girls. It did felt a little like the new face finals again heh.
My pictures are a whole lot clearer because I bought myself a new camera which allows me to WIFI (inbuilt) my pictures to smart devices!!!! Freaking awesome.

Maya, Me, Samantha and Yingyi were 4 out of the 6 girls .
I loved how they made my hair on the 1st day but the next day it literally looked like I had a curry puff on my head. The makeup artists' kits were dirty and unhygienic, my face had a bad breakout after that. HATE make up artists who do not clean their brushes regularly or use expired makeup.




We were all done pretty early and there was so much time to hang around. 
It wasn't really my first time doing a wedding job so I got used to how tight the dresses were.
Had a hard time trying to breathe properly in the dresses, not an easy job after all huh?
The beautiful Maya and muah
Basically, all of us had 4 dresses each. 2 bridal wedding gowns, 1 evening gown and 1 ROM dress. 
I particularly adore my first wedding gown.

                 
Playing around with my new camera's filters. 


Surprisingly, all of us manage to change into our dresses backstage on time. It couldn't be done without the dressers' help.



Samantha and me killing some time, waiting for the show to start. Her dresses were all so gorgeous!! Had lace and jewels embroidery on the dresses.
More pictures ahead:
                





                
My 2nd bridal gown was this ivory colored dress which all of my friends thought it was really one of the best but I didn't felt so!


Calming our nerves by dancing along to the music. This is what you usually see me doing backstage HAHA . DANCING YES. IT HELPS!



The ROM dress by French Weddings.

The main highlight of all 4 dresses was definitely this black evening gown!!
Although its not a colour that every bride prefers but it was really jaw dropping IRL!!!
All I could think of when I was walking with this gown was, " Do not drop .. Do not drop". 


I'm so lazy to update my facebook photo albums with new pictures. Seems like I will never have to time to do it? Have to get back to my work now. Submissions this week!!!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment